Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Why did I blog?

Reliance rocks!! Eventually I got an internet connection in my hostel room, and so I am invading this blogging space again. Most of us know about blogging, why people blog so on and so forth. But honestly I have this question, a million dollar question (who knows this expression might one day become karod rupya question worldwide-India and its economy rocks man!) - Why Should I blog? Do I have really readers who read my blog? But honestly I started blogging for various reasons, some of which I have listed below.

1. Most IIM aspirants blog.
2. Blogging gives me a feeling of moving up the flat world.
3. I know I write crappy English on my answer scripts just for the heck of writing my exams, and I fear my English would be in soup if I write my exams-what I actually mean here is that, to cover all the points, I actually write just phrases or blocks of words in my answer books. Another aspect of driving home the idea is the way we write SMS’-the bullshit way. So by blogging I m still in touch with writing good English (I wonder!) or I fear I might forget grammar.
4. Initially I blogged to just use some words which I came across here and there.
5. It gives my pleasure to read my own doodling.

Honestly I don’t know if I’ll be an active blogger or not, but I would say that definitely my next post is something that all readers might find interesting.

No comments: