Friday, June 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to my blog! – My blog turns 1

When I was going through certain comments on my blog, suddenly I noticed that it was exactly a year before, I started blogging. It was on 23rd June 2005, when this blog entered the web space. Now, when I look back its simply nostalgic. When I started blogging, I never thought about all these milestones. But now it really gives me an A-one feeling when I look back.

When I wrote the first blog, I had a sagging feeling. I started blogging on vague end of my second year, just before the beginning of the third year. I was in Madurai then. I had been preoccupied with glum thoughts of my college reopening. But now exactly after a year, just before the start of my 7th semester, I am looking forward for the college reopening eagerly coz I am damn bored here in the hostels. This vacation had been pretty long (two and a half months). Hope the days to come are enthralling and challenging

3 comments:

VAC said...

Wishin u a happy first blogiversary... Keep it up.. Would like to see u bloggin more actively in the days to come..

Kartik Chandrasekharan said...

thanks VAC

Sheks said...

vacations r no longer exciting as they used to be during our school days.me too awaiting the start of the next sem.