Wednesday, June 29, 2005

In extreme Disappointment...

Well today after a splendid vacation I came back to one of the greatest well renowned college campus(????????????????).I m referring to CEG Anna Univ campus!!!Well not much change after the appointment of new VC.
Today we gotta pay the fees for the coll and hostels.The day is not yet over.But I think this is the worst day I ve ever lived on this earth.The Pandora's box was opened wide enough.First of all the college fees counter comps crashed and there was helluva delay in fee payment(Not yet over!!),but that doesn't mind hostellites greatly coz we give the DD's to the DayScholar guys n they pay the fees.
It was a very bright morning today in chennai.Well the climate was horrible as the day went on and still is.And we had to pay the hostel fees.It was a kinda readmission procedure into the hostel.Well the people over there in the hostel office the great souls did a splendid fantabulous,exuberant.......(the adj may go on)sfgishfvoasjf.Yes the end result was that.The mismanagement in today's hostel office is well beyond to be explained using this whole of English literature.They just made to wait us under the torrid sun for nearly 5-6 hours for just issuing tokens for the procedure that may take place either today or tomorrow as per the timings in the shitty token.The Darwin's theory I thought was just a theory....but I saw that in live today.Only the fitter among the fittest waited amidst the stampede to collect the tokens.They d issue it for 5 min then a stop for 45 min.And people had to jump near the windows as a dog wld catch a piece of bone.......Then...it was about 3 o clock and I couldn't stand anymore,I went in with a used token and finally managed to finish half the procedures uptill now.The problem is that if I don't get my adm done today I ll have to go to a 2 per room kinda stuff.If everything goes as expected I ll end up getting single room.I ll have to go back at 9:30 pm today to formally complete the procedures of atleast blocking my room.God shd save me....
With overflowing frustrations
CK
PS:I was one of the few people who were the first to reach the hostel office and I pray for those weak people ,who din manage to get the tokens slotted for today,to get healthier and build their bodies strong so that atleast next year they may get their desired room n stuff...I still dont know how damn this college teaches quality management in production enggn stuff and mind u the two proffs in charge hailed from the same department(The associate warden and other selfless man who works for the college NCC(?!????!!!!!!??????!!!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»