Sunday, June 26, 2005

Looking back ...........

Well the time is heading for the hills.It was an irrevocably memorable vacation for me,though it didn't go the way I wanted.Lots of learning.By learning I don't mean learning what is a PLL or a Digital Signal Processor , but learning a lot more :a lot serene,a lot worldly ::understanding various kinda people......

It is only on this vacation that I got a feel of a complete confidence on my potentials.I really donno whether I d be able to make it into my four year dream institute : WIMWI ( Gyaan : the toughest place in this world to get into) ,but my confidence levels have certainly sizzled up the ladder.Something inside my heart says that the same day exactly in two years of time, I d be in any one of the dorms of WIMWI !! No doubt it is a Brobdingnagian task but I believe that I m Hercules !!

I m sure I m gonna miss my dad n mom's love to a grrrreat extent after leaving Madurai.The confidence and love my parents have on me know no bounds.Atleast for this reason the ferocious tiger inside me pushes my back to run non stop for two strenuous academic years ahead. Yes,the two years ahead of me is not gonna be anything like that I enjoyed till now .It is gonna be really a 30' Lee for me.But I m sure I ll reduce my paunch !! .I m in a hunt for a good training institute for becoming a banddog . yes a large fierce dog that carries off the CAT !!

This morning I started packing my dresses and I felt my eyes getting a little moist.I m gonna miss my mom's tasty food and its gonna be the same shitty mess(ed) food from July 1st.,but life has to go on(cry !!)mmmm.

Looking back ,for the first time in my life I drove my car up hill the same day last week,those acclivitous roads of Kodaikanal weren't any tough to drive as I thought it d be . I ve been to the SWIZZ of India a coupla times before,but this was the first time I drove.While I drove in the frigid parts of Kodai,I felt its real salubrity . Man...I ve been to Shimla and Kulu Manali bfore.But the visit to this small place: I d never forget . Fine this was the case last week.The next week its gotto be DSP , Microprocessors , Control Systems , Communication engineering , Computer architecture , RF n so on.Hope learning those things too be like an 'icing Kodaikanal 'on the cake ( by icing I mean both sweet and chill ).
Signing off in melancholy
CK

No comments: