Friday, June 24, 2005

My First post

Frenzzz
This' my first post.Well I ve been reading blogs in blogspot.com for quite some time now.But I was lazy to blog myself.
I m in a kinda weird mood for the past one week.Yes..it is time for the coll to reopen..well really enjoyed this vacation.Now again the same old college life!!
Life in an engineering college is not as enthralling as I expected it to be.Life seems so boring....mmm and I resorted to blogging!!
Well there were lots of plans for me in this vacation.But things didn't go my way.Nobody is to be blamed for it but for me(cry!!!!).Yet another vacation on its verge of completion..mmmm..
I m seriously fed up with my life.I donno why.I studied very well, got into a top notch engg college,doing decently well in my coll too but something stops me from njoing coll life,as others do..something haunts me....I m seriously fed up with this materialistic world..I think I m going too philosophical.

No comments: